The Application Process
Post-Secondary Recruitment for the June 2017 intake of the APAP is now closed.
Information concerning recruitment for the June 2018 intake of the APAP will be posted on this website in late summer 2017.
Applications to the APAP undergo a rigorous screening and selection process.
- Applications will be screened to ensure that applicants meet the required qualifications based on education, experience, leadership competencies, and other conditions of employment.
- Applicants who are screened in will be invited to an Interview in January 2017 to further assess the essential competencies.
- Successful applicants will be advised in late January 2017 and will receive offers of employment once all conditions of employment have been met.
- Once appointed, participants will begin the program by attending an Orientation Week in June 2017.
- Participants will begin their first assignment following completion of the orientation week.
- Date modified: